This camera is a high-resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.13 lux minimum illumination. Its features include auto-sensing power (24VAC or 12VDC with internal synchronization) and AGC (Automatic Gain Control). It also includes AWB (Automatic White Balance) for difficult lighting situations, digital noise reduction that minimizes environment noise level, and BLC (Backlight Compensation) that adjusts the picture to prevent objects from appearing dark due to a strong backlight.
The camera also features built-in analytical capabilities, including privacy zones, motion detection, and camera titles. These features are easily set using the on-screen menus. The convenient on-screen menus contains features such as area masking, titling, pixel correction, and preset lighting profiles.
This camera is quick and easy to install and has a standard CS lens mount that can be used with the auto iris (DC drive) lens.
The included 3 to 8mm 13VD 13VD3-8 Varifocal Lens is suitable for indoor and outdoor lighting situations. In addition, this lens also includes a spot filter. The lens comes with a standard square 4-pin plug installed for ease of installation and convenience.
- True day/night with automatic or manual control
- Automatic/manual white balance settings for difficult lighting situations
- Selectable AGC
- Advanced backlight compensation
- Auto-sensing power (24VAC/12VDC with internal synchronization)
- 2D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Privacy zones
- Motion detection
- Built-in UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) output
- Camera titles
- ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) to compensate for gradation of subjects to an optimum level
- Certifications: E, Class B, FCC, Class B, UL/cUL listed
*Due to continuous technology up gradation, designs and specification are subject to change without notice.
**The photos and images used here are only for reference purpose. The actual product may vary. All Brand names and trademark are the property of their respective owners.