Seagate SkyHawk ST1000VX005 1TB 3.5in 6Gbps 7.2K RPM Serial ATA / SATA Surveillance HDD - Brand New
Seagate SkyHawk ST1000VX005 1TB / 1000GB 3.5" 6.0 Gb/s 7200 RPM Serial Attached Technology Attachment Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Smart. Safe. Secure.
Seagate Surveillance-Optimized Storage
Only Seagate has been making drives specifically for surveillance storage for ten years. SkyHawk™ is built to keep systems in the field longer and reduce the need for post-deployment support.
- ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
- 1M hours MTBF represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
- Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Network video recorders (NVR)
- Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
- Hybrid surveillance DVRs
- Surveillance DVRs
*Due to continuous technology up gradation, designs and specification are subject to change without notice.
**The photos and images used here are only for reference purpose. The actual product may vary. All Brand names and trademark are the property of their respective owners.