Bioscrypt 4GFXLS 4G V-Flex Lite, Base Model w/ 500 dpi Optical Sensor
The Bioscrypt 4GFXLS fingerprint reader gets "smart" with 4G technology to provide comprehensive biometric security with an extensive data storage system in a stylish, compact design. Put easy access in the hands of your employees with single-factor fingerprint authentication that eliminates the need for PINs or coded access cards. Store up to 100,000 transactions and 5,000 1:N identification templates directly on the device (25,000 in 1:1 with included card reader).
The 4GFXLS is IP 65 rated for indoor and outdoor use, with mullion or single gang mounting requirements. Outfitted with a 500 dpi sensor for optimal single fingerprint scanning. Perfect for any size office or facility.
- Length: 6.7" (172mm)
- Width: 2.05" (52mm)
- Depth: 2.0" (51mm)
- Networking Options: LAN TCP/IP and RS485
- PC Connection: USB
- Input: Wiegand (customizable format up to 512 bit), 2 general purpose inputs (REX, door contact)
- Output: 1 Form C relay output, one general purpose output
- Integrated Door Relay Details: 30 VDC at 1A deadbolt, electromagnetic lock, doorstrike, automatic door
- V-Flex 4G (Prox) integrated reader for proximity cards
- V-Flex 4G (Smart) integrated reader for Mifare/DESFire card
- Template Storage Capacity: 5,000 for 1:N identification, 25,000 for 1:1 verification with an external reader, 100,000 for transaction logs stored on device
- Internal Card Reader Options: Prox or iClass, MIFARE, DESFire
- Current Draw: 500mA, 0.5 amps at 12VDC
- Operating Temperature: -20 - 65 C (-5 - 150 F)/ IP65
- Approvals and Certifications: FCC, CE, R&TTE, RoHS
*Due to continuous technology up gradation, designs and specification are subject to change without notice.
**The photos and images used here are only for reference purpose. The actual product may vary. All Brand names and trademark are the property of their respective owners.